Translate This Page To:
Manet Community Health Center, Inc. (Manet) is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to providing preventive, primary and non-emergent urgent care to all, regardless of financial circumstance or health insurance coverage status. Manet has been serving the community since 1979 and has three locations in Quincy, one in Hull and one in Taunton.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Manet’s practice sites are also recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NQCA)—North Quincy (June 2014); North Quincy Adult Medicine (August 2014); Hull (September 2014); Hough’s Neck (September 2014); and Snug Harbor (March 2015).
Manet’s service area is comprised of two parts: eleven towns from which Manet currently draws most (81.8%) of its patients – Quincy, Braintree, Cohasset, Hanover, Hingham, Hull, Marshfield, Norwell, Pembroke, Scituate, Weymouth; and five towns forming the New Access Point service area—Attleboro, Middleborough, Norton, Raynham, and Taunton. In 2015, Manet served just under 15,000 patients in approximately 50,000 annual visits.
Manet provides services that are reflective of the languages and cultures of the communities it serves and offers a full array of services and programs for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Our sites are open six days per week, including evenings and our services include:
- Family Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease Medicine
- Prenatal and Gynecological care
- Interpretation Services
- Newborn and Well Child Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical Nutrition Counseling and Diabetes Self-Management
- Health Benefits Counseling, Patient Navigation, and Food Stamp Assistance
- 24 hour On-call Coverage for registered patients
- HIV and STI Screening, and Risk Reduction Counseling
- Narcan/Naloxone, Opioid Overdose and Reversal Program (counseling and distribution)
- Suboxone( Buprenorphine)
- Community Outreach and Health Education
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Wellness Programs
- Needle Disposal Kiosk
- Laboratory Services
- On-Site Pharmacy, Eaton Apothecary, North Quincy location & 340B via Walgreens
- Manet Vision Center, North Quincy
A Message to Patients and Staff from our CEO
At Manet, we proudly serve and openly welcome patients that may have been raised here or have come to the United States from other countries around the world. As well, we are honored to employ the finest staff that have grown up locally and have come to us internationally.
Manet, among the ranks of federally qualified health centers for close to 40 years, exists to provide unfettered access to primary care and supportive services for any individual or family that needs our care.
For our patients, our immigrant community and our staff it may be a concerning, destabilizing and worrisome time with the recent events. We will work together as a team to identify and disseminate additional resources for our patients and as needed additional training for staff. To this end, please reach out to your leaders as you need to—they are in service to you and each other. Further, thank you to our managers and leaders for their sensitivity and attention to these concerns.
In closing, Manet embodies the mission of our founders and the tenets of the National Health Center program continue to ground us.
And, as our inspiration, our core values remain and serve as our guide:
- We believe that everyone should have access to high quality, comprehensive health care and supportive social services that are delivered in a timely manner, with compassion and understanding regardless of ability to pay.
- We will assist our patients and their families in achieving their optimal level of health and wellness.
- We believe we play an important role in reducing health disparities and insuring parity and equality in health care.
Thank you for all you do to ensure the vitality and meaning of the Manet Mission,
Cynthia H. Sierra, Chief Executive Officer
Manet Community Health Center