Health Insurance Assistance
At Manet Community Health Center, we are committed to
providing high-quality, accessible health care for everyone who
needs it. To help individuals and families find affordable health
insurance options, Manet offers free health benefits counseling and enrollment
Our Certified Navigators will help you find the health plan that is
right for you and your family and will help connect you with a
variety of other important community resources, such as:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Fuel Assistance
- Housing Assistance/Emergency Shelter
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Voter Registration
- Food Pantries
- Crisis Resources
- And more...
Steps to Take:
- Make an appointment with a Navigator by calling 617-376-3000.
- Set-up an account BEFORE your appointment if possible. Here’s how:
- Go to Mahealthconnector.org.
- Look for the box, “ Create an Account”
- Fill in your personal information.
*Please note an email address is required to create an account on-line
What to bring to your appointment:
Proof of Income
- Two pay stubs for each job or letter from Unemployment, if self-employed: most recent tax forms including Schedule C,
proof of rental income, proof of child support or alimony
Proof of Identity
- Drivers license, Massachusetts I.D., military I.D., school I.D.,
Proof of Citizenship of Immigration Status
- Birth certificate, passport, certificate of naturalization or
Social Security Number (IF available)
If you have questions, contact us via email at email@example.com or call the Navigation Hotline at 857-403-1557.
The SHINE (Serving the Health Information Needs of Elders) program provides health insurance counseling services to elderly and disabled adults. Call 617-376-300 to make an appointment with a SHINE counselor.